Wedding season but you have to save your pockets too? Make it happen by dumping the parlours and professionals and follow the guidelines set for you below for some varied styles of Hair-do :
The Big Braided bun:
Steps to be followed –
- Make a side split .
- Leave aside few small strands of your bang and make a braid taking the part of your hair adjacent to your ears, as shown in the image.Fix the braid witha tiny rubber band toward the end.
- Take the rest of your hair and tie it in a bun using a tiny rubber band first.
- Put the big rubber band on top of the tiny one now.
- Comb your hairs in the PONY and give it a fluffy touch.
- Roll your pony around the big rubber band to make a bun.(step 8)
- Fix your bun with a bobby pin.
- Now , take your braid made earlier and roll it around your bun just made.Fix it with a bobby pin.
- Your clean braided bun is ready.
****Carry off this admirable braided bun hairstyle with a Saree worn in a flowy style****
THE CURLS WITH HEADBAND:
- This super amazing hairstyle doesn’t need much of a technique and is the best for the beginners.
- Wash your hairs , soak it with the towel and in the damp state apply serum .
- Take a CURLING MACHINE and form bouncy and wavy curls this way:
TIP: Curl up one section at one point of time inorder to make it easier.
- Now when you have the perfect curls there in your hairs , take a embellished broad headband,like the one in the image, and wear it above your forehead section.(Refer to the picture)
- The headband will also keep your hairs fixed and will enhance the entire look.
**** It’s a versatile look that goes with all kinds of ethnic o western wear but is mostly recommended with Indo-western outfits****
TWO SIDE BRAIDS:
- For those who like the braid look but want to incorporate it in an open hairstyle, this is the one for you.
- Make a side split and take a section of your hair just above the mid-section of your forehead.
- Braid that section and fix it at the back with a bobby pin.
- Make another braid under the 1st one and secure it along with the first braid.
- Put an embellished hairpin ,at the fixing point ,to uplift the look further.
- TIP: Poof it a little before fixing it at the back to avoid a sticky look. You may curl up the tips of your hairs or leave it straight depending upon the look you desire for.
**** Your elegant hairstyle is ready for matching it with a gown or long cape style outfit. Well, it goes with the other stylish outfits equally well****
The BOW HAIRSTYLE:
- Done with the old and common hairstyles? We have the new cute bow hairstyle for you to become the apple of every eye.
- Make the side split.
- Take a strand of your hair from both the ends of your splited bang to the back side of your hair.
- Tangle them and make a bow like you usually do with the threads on those gift wraps or while tying rakhi on your brother’s wrist. 😛 OH YES ! It’s that SIMPLE
TIP:Make sure that the bow is tight enough or it may open amidst the crowd.
**** Carry this exclusive hairstyle with an ethnic wear which has a touch of modernity too, jus like your Hair-do ****
Now that you have learnt these creative techniques , take a brush and shoot all chances of going to the parlour in the next wedding by doing it all yourself. Don’t forget to remember us in your good times, while you will be floating in the sea of compliments. 😛