Holi is the festival of colours, love and bond. In India, each festival celebrated full of joy and each festival has its own value If you love to try something different on each occasion then you are in the right place.
It’s only a few days to go for Holi and you are completely shocked right now as you have yet not decided on the thing you’ll be wearing on the day. Really, don’t you stressed out about what to wear on oli, we have better options here to make your choice easier.
1. Beautiful Chuikankari White kurta
Chikankari work is the love of Indian ladies, almost everyone has at least one pair of Chikankari Kurtis in their wardrobe. Chikankari work is the most beautiful and elegant trad work which enhances the beauty of kurta. You can Choose this kurta with any bottom wear to just add more elegance with no efforts.
2. Simple white Patiala suit
Holi festival dress ideas list is incomplete without this dressing style. We all have seen “Aishwarya Roy” in one song of Holi worn beautiful Patiala suit of colourful bottom wear. From that day this dress becomes an ideal choice for many ladies. You can choose to wear a simple Patiala suit on this occasion without thinking much because this dress will definitely make you look beautiful and elegant.
3. Chic Palazzo suit with Colorful Dupatta
palazzo suit is specially made up for summer heat and Holi festival is coming in the march heat where we need something which makes you feel comfortable without compromising with the trendy fashion. At this moment you have the best choice of all dresses. You can Pair a Palazzo suit with one colourful dupatta to add a punch of colours to your outfit.
4. White Anarkali Dress
Anarkali is the king of ethnic clothing. Each lady love its pattern and elegance which makes any one look beautiful. Anarkali suit can be a grate choice when it come to choose a perfect holi outfit. Just wear anarkali dress with chandbalis and juttis or kolhapuries and you are good to go. Yes, this outfit is a complement it self due to its beautiful frock pattern which lies under the breast area.
5. White Top With Beautiful Skirt
another colorful and elegant dressing style which we cannot make any excuse from choosing this style is super classic skirts and tops. In Market there are multiple patterns and choices are available in the ethnic skirt you can put any one and pair them with the simple white top and you are done.
Secret Tips To Add More Grace into Your outfit
– Choose perfect color combinations and if you are making any combination with white then keep in mind that you should go for darker tones for better look.
– Choose simple jewellery for holi because if you have choose something very heavy to wear then you cannot really enjoy the function.
– Accessories are playing an very important role, so choose wisely and do not over accesoried it may cause a big failure.
– Make sure that you should wear a simple but classic footwear which will helps you to feel free to jump and run any where after all its a holiiiii
Hope you guys understood and got some ideas about the whole outfit. May this year corona will wash out and will come back with the same festival blast which commonly all Indians do on any festival time. Be safe while playing with colours and do not use unnatural colours it might hurt someone and do not throw colours on animals. Stay Safe, Stay Healthy!