We Indians are known for our knack to celebrate everything with style. With an abundance of festivals and events, we always have something to celebrate. With the festive vibes comes the added stress of dressing accordingly.
BLACK COTTON POLY NEHRU JACKET
While women have plenty of options when it comes to festive looks, men are not too far away. If you are confused still, here are a few ethnic wear outfits that can instantly amplify your look.
1. Printed Silk Jacket with Loose PantsFloral prints are the most sought after fashion trend for this season, and what better way to embrace it in your festive look. You can pair a silk floral jacket over a plain kurta to create a unique style. It can be paired with ankle-skimming loose pants. To complete the look, tan brogues can be paired with this super stylish yet ethnic outfit.
2. Bandhgala Jacket Paired with KurtaIf you are planning to go for a classy look, nothing beats a well-fitted kurta with a Bandhgala jacket worn over it. Go for contrasting colors to bring out the best of your look, while wearing pants in basic colors. To add a little fun, opt for floral or embroidered Bandhgala Jackets, and it will surely make you stand out.
3. T-shirt with Jodhpuri PantsThere are times when we want to place comfort over style. But with this outfit, you can have the best of both. Pair a basic round-neck tee, with jodhpuri pants of the same color and create a subtle monochromatic look. To make it more stylish, you can throw an embellished jacket over it and take your outfit a notch higher.
4. Shirt with Bandhgala JacketIf your liking lies more on the formal side, this outfit might be the right pick for you. Team a sharp white shirt, black well-fitted pants, and black shoes. To make it festive look, add a Bandhgala jacket over it, and you are good to go. This outfit is extremely simple to pull off and a savior when facing a time crunch or you are just too lazy.
5. The classic Nehru JacketA Nehru Jacket is a staple item that must find its place in every man’s closet. If you have one with you, you can put all your worries to rest. Go for a color blocked outfit, with shirt and pants of the same color. The Nehru Jacket in the suede or contrasting shade is enough to make it pop. During the festivities, you are going to shine as well and win many compliments.
6. Dhoti PantsTo the ones wanting to stick to the roots, nothing reflects our traditions more than dhoti pants. Comfortable, versatile and evergreen; it a must for the festive season. Pair it with a kurta of contrasting hue, and you are ready to rock any festive party or gathering.
7. SherwaniSherwani not only looks elegant but is a sure shot outfit for festivals. A sherwani that is well fitted is going to make you look classy. They come in all kinds of fabrics and colors, making it very easy to pair them with any of your bottoms.
8. Polo PantsPolo pants are a fashionable twist to the traditional outfits. They are loosely fitted till the knees and fitted below that, till the ankles. Polo pants come in all hues and are super comfy. You can wear them with a kurta or even Jodhpuri jacket to stand out among all.
9. Embroidered Sherwani with ChuridarWho says embroidery is just for women? To make a bold statement, pair an embroidered or even embellished sherwani in bright colors with a churidar. It is an elegant outfit for festivals. You can pair it with a matching shawl as well, to get a regal yet authentic look. This way you can look stylish and tackle the cold at once.
10. Sherwani with Palazzo PantsSherwani is a versatile clothing item, whereas pallazos are in trend now. Pallazos are wide legged and very comfortable, which can be easily paired with any sherwani. It is a perfect fusion of modern elements into the traditional outfit.
With the festive season just around the corner, its time to get stylish and flaunt your rich culture and traditions.