Yet again, the festival of colours is here again to meet and greet with your family members and friends and spread the joy of colours amongst each other.
Holi is another religious festival that is celebrated by Hindus across the world and after Diwali, it’s the second prominent and favourite festival among the Indians not just in India but settled on foreign land.
The festival of Holi is celebrated in the early month of the march every year as it brings good harvest, season of spring, fertility and bright colours after a period of darkness of winters. There are several stories and myths associated with the Holi festival, but the true essence is to celebrate love, generosity and happiness while forgetting all our negative thoughts.
Now, the festival of Holi is incomplete without wishing your close family members and friends, right? To send the warm messages and greetings on this festival of colours, here is the accumulated list of the wishes and greetings for all your near and dear ones.
Look at some of the best Holi quotes, wishes and greetings!
- On this festival of colours, here is wishing you and your family a stupendous and a memorable Holi. Fill your life with the colours of positivity and happiness. Happy Holi!
- On this auspicious occasion of Holi, paint your life with the colours of love, joy, happiness, good health and wealth. May god fulfil all your wishes and desires on this Holi festival. Here is wishing you and your near and dear ones a very Happy Holi, 2020.
- This Holi, add the prismatic colour splash into your life with full enthusiasm. Wishing you and your special ones a very happy and a memorable Holi! Happy Holi, 2020!
- On this Holi festival, we wish you good health, wealth and a successful year ahead. May god shower his blessings on you and your family. Wishing you a Happy Holi!
- The festival of Holi is all about eradicating the evils from our life like hatred and jealousy and start afresh to bring back all the good memories, Happiness, peace and love into your life. Have an amazing Holi this year!
- On this festival of Holi, we wish and pray that you deliver your warmth, love, peace, joy and positive energy to people around you! Happy Holi to you and your loved ones!
- Celebrate the festival of Holi to strengthen your bond. Enjoy every moment with the spirit of love and togetherness while forgetting all the hatred and fights! Happy Holy to you and your special ones!
- May this festival of Holi make you rich in happiness, relationships, love and peace! May you be successful and contented this year and all the upcoming years of your life. Wishing you and your dear ones a very Happy Holi. Make it a memorable one!
- Celebrate the festival of Holi with all the vibrant and bright colours. Eradicate all the negativity from your life and fill it with the positivity and colours of love and jocularity! Have a remarkable Holi this year!
- This festival of Holi is incomplete without colours, delicious gujiyas and old, melodious songs. To make it a perfect Holi festival, fill it with the right colours and food! Wishing you a wonderful Holi this year!
- On this pious Holi festival, we hope that it fills your life with all the vibrant colours that you desire! Here is wishing you and your loved ones a very Happy Holi, 2020!
- Holi is the festival of peace,
Holi is the festival of togetherness,
Holi is the festival of love and eternal friendship,
Holi is the festival of mirth and happiness all around.
Wishing you, your family and all your loved ones a very Happy Holi!
- On this amazing festival of Holi, relish all the traditional delicacies, enjoy every moment with your family and friends, listen to the melodious songs and meet greet with all! Wishing you and your family a remarkable and a memorable Holi!
- H – Happiness
O – Opportunities
L – Love and Luck
I – Improved health and wealth
Wishing you and your special ones a stupendous and blissful Happy Holi, 2020.
- 15. Spread your warmth, spread your love, spread your optimism and spread your strength and courage! This year, celebrate the festival of Holi with new aspirations and desires while spreading all the love and happiness around! Here is wishing you a very Happy Holi, 2020.
- Every colour has its own significance when it comes to the celebration of Holi festival! This year celebrate the festival of Holi with all the vibrant colours to make it a memorable one for ever. Happy Holi to you, your family and to all your loved ones!
- In the name of Holi, harming the modesty of women is definitely one of the evils present in our society! This Holi, ensure that no men harm the modesty of women to eradicate it from the roots because the true essence of Holi is in togetherness and celebrating love! Happy Holi everyone!
- On this pious festival of Holi, we pray that your life be filled with all the joy, love and luck! Holi greetings to you and your family!
- With all those delicious Gujiyas and mouth-watering delicacies, the festival of Holi is definitely complete! Enjoy and celebrate the festival of colours with all your favourite traditional food items! Wishing you a very Happy Holi to you and your special ones!
- Good deeds, togetherness, love, happiness and peace is the essence of the Holi festival. So, make it an exceptional one with your family members and close friends this year and all the upcoming years in your life! Happy Holi to everyone in your family!