Makara Sankranti is a festival celebrated in the month of January which marks the first day of the sun`s movement into Makara which means Capricorn. It marks the end of the month of midwinter and the start of longer days in which sacred rituals are performed.
It is the few ancient festivals that is perceived according to solar cycles. It is usually celebrated on 14th January but can be on 15th January depending on the shifting by the day for that year. This same festival is known by different names in different states of India, such as Maghi used in the north and by the Sikhs, Thai Pongal in Tamil Nadu, Magh Bihu in Assam and Makara Sankranti in Goa, West Bengal, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh,
Maharashtra and central India. Decorations are put up in the house with visiting places to places. The feast and the dances are put up. Greeting and wishes are sent to the loved one who are living far away and are unable to join the fun and this merry festival. These occasions are very important in our life to show our love and care for the people we love. So, there are few wishes that you can use to send greetings to your family, friends and relatives who stays far away from you so that it makes their day a special one:
- I hope this Makar Sankranti be a happy one and you enjoy this festival in the charm of our tradition. May it brim you with togetherness with loved ones as this festival marks happiness and good wealth and goddess Surya shower her blessings. I wish that it marks the end of the negativity and difficulties and brings in success and peace.
- May this festival help in burning all the moments of sadness and loneliness. I hope it brings in joy and fun with bountiful of love and serenity. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- May bounties of happiness and wealth come during this festival to you and your family. May it be full of precious moments and happy hours so that you all enjoy and relax and have a fresh start. I pray that it is the start of your brighter days filled with prosperity and wealth. Have joyous Maghi!
- Here`s wishing for a good crop harvest that brings in smiles and a blissful year ahead. May you be happy, and I hope that you get the most out of everything. I also hope that the dances and the treat spreads happiness and fun to your family. I hope this celebration of this festival is better than the previous one. Wish you lots of love and happiness to you and everyone.
- Wishing to this happy festival that will bring you good luck and the blessings that you deserve. I hope this harvest season marks the start of cheerful and warm year which brings in happiness always. May each day ahead bring you sweet surprises that fills your world with content and peace.
- Makar Sankranti marks the end of the cold winter months and is celebrated for a day. I hope the days brings in warmth and sunshine that will be something so great that you remember it forever. May it bring prosperity and good luck and fill your days ahead with happiness. I hope it renews all the good tidings and it brighten up your heart forever. Stay Happy.
- Hope this Makar Sankranti lights up your home with joy and prosperity for today and always. May the spirit of this festival bring you good fortune and I hope good luck touches your feet and it brings success to you and everyone around you. Wishing you a very happy Makar Sankranti.
- Wishing to this happy festival that will bring you good luck and the blessings that you deserve. I hope this harvest season marks the start of cheerful and warm year which brings in happiness always. May each day ahead bring you sweet surprises that fills your world with content and peace
- Sending my warmest wishes to your family as you merrily celebrate this festival and welcome the harvest season. I wish you everything that this auspicious occasion is meant to bring. Stay happy and joyful and I wish that this festival adds a new freshness into your life. Have a fun and happy year ahead!
- I`d like to convey my warm regards and feast with lots of dances and treats while you enjoy your day. I hope it brings happiness and peace. I hope all the endeavors become a success with freshness and fragrance enter your life.
Makar Sankranti Wishes Images In Hindi
- As you celebrate this festival to welcome the good fortune and prosperity along with the overflowing warmth, I wish all the happiness in the world that has come and is yet to come to you and your family. I hope it brings tremendous good luck and joy that takes you to a new level of success. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- As the festival of warmth and sun is upon us, I would like to express my gratitude to you all so that I can convey my love and affection to you and your family. I hope only positivity enters you family with lots of joy and happiness. Happy Makar Sankranti!
- I hope the Surya Dev brings in good harvest to your family with full of cheers and prosperity. I hope you achieve all the things that you desire. With a warm heart full of kindness, I hope you have a Happy Makar Sankranti.
- Wish you a very Happy Makar Sankranti and may you be blessed by the goddess Lakshmi. I hope that this day is celebrated with a heart full of cheer and zeal. Stay happy and enjoy!
- Here’s wishing you to have fantastic Makar Sankranti. I hope all of us are showered with the blessing of Surya Dev and may this year lead us to bountiful of harvest season. I hope you have a beautiful year ahead. Happy Makar Sankranti!
In this post I have shared some collection of Happy Makar Sankranti greetings. I wish everyone a very peaceful Makar Sankranti with the happiness that will last forever. I hope it spreads smile, strength and perseverance to the people and I also hope that it brings in the content and peace within you. I wish that all the goals, friendship, love and happiness is achieved. This festival will inspires you in its own traditional way to learn and spread the love to the world. You can send these wishes to the respective desired people to show your love and affection to them by making the use of the above wishes. Time for the feast and lots of fun. Happy Makar Sankranti 2020!