Diwali is that time of the year when everyone looks forward to sharing joy and happiness with their family and loved ones. It is also a great time for businesses to thank their potential and existing clients, as well as their employees for their faith and support.
Corporate Diwali gifts are the best way to show your appreciation for someone. However, you don’t want to waste the opportunity for better bonding with your clients and employees by gifting them something mundane.
If you are looking for some interesting ideas Diwali gift ideas, here are some to help you get started with your creative juices:
- Ganesh Deepak – Lord Ganesha is worshipped on Diwali for prosperous beginnings in life. Diwali is also the festival of lights, and combining the two concepts is a Ganesh Deepak. Go for something in muted tones like copper or silver, since they stand out against the general glimmer of Diwali. You can be sure it will be used to whosoever you gift it to.
- Hanging Tea Light Set – Often, people gift lights or candles to each other on Diwali. Lights on Diwali stand for prosperity and happiness. By gifting someone lights, you are essentially wishing them prosperity and happiness for the rest of the year. However, instead of going for the usual candle set, go for something artistic like a hanging light set.
- Poker set – Most families in India have a tradition of gambling on Diwali. It is supposed to bring good luck and prosperity for the rest of the year. One of the best corporate Diwali gift ideas is to giveaway a poker set. Go for a stylish set with a classy, silver briefcase in order to come across as a classy business. Poker set is also a great idea for corporate branding. Get your logo etched on the poker chips, and your potential clients would remember you every time they get down to playing a game of poker.
- Candle holders – A candle set may be too predictable as a Diwali gift, but beautiful candle holders certainly aren’t. Choose something crafted artistically and preferably in dark colors such as black, since they give a nice contrast to the brightness of Diwali.
- Jug set made of white metal – For your special clients, you need something special. Gift them a jug set made of white metal. It looks like silver and keeps shining forever. Any metal purchased or gifted during the period of Diwali is supposed to bring good luck and wealth.