Recently china breakdown due to a virus named as the coronavirus. Corona disease is the infectious disease caused by the virus named as a COVID-19. This Virus spread by person to person and many people are infected by this virus. This virus becomes one of the reasons to breakdown and lockdown more than 35+ countries in the world. This infection becomes serious because more than 81,171+ people are infected by this virus and more than 3,277 death face by the china crowd. Along with China, many countries infected and facing cases of corona like Italy, USA, UK, India, Pakistan etc. The percentage of death is around 9.5% by the infected count. Many people having so many questions in their mind about this virus right?. Let’s Get to know about this virus deeply by focusing on aspects.
1. What Is Coronavirus(covid-19)
Corona is the disease infected by the virus covid-19 and the very first infected person is found in Wuhan small town of china and now it is spread in the globe and many countries are affected by this disease. This types of the disease called zoonotic diseases, Means a disease comes from animal to human. News is made on this virus says that this virus is spread from the Wuhan food/ meat market due to eating the meat of the bat or snake. This infection is Infected people across the world are 353,409+ and 15,430+ to have died.
Why It Is Called as Corona?
This virus looks like a queen crown and spreading primarily through droplets of saliva discharge comes from the nose, mouth by the infected person.
What Exactly It Does?
This virus is firstly spread in your throat and your throat starts to get paining. Then Slowly slowly it will spread into your body and starts damaging your organs. This is proven that due to this virus many people have died because of kidney failure and higher pneumonia. Mostly older age people and who has week immune system are easily get affected and died due to covid-19 virus.
Corona symptoms are not major symptoms, they have similar symptoms like having normal flue infections but after a few days it may cause big health issues and this is the worst part of this virus.
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
You May feel:
- Runny nose
- Sore throat
2. How to Prevent Infection of Covid-19
- Maintain social distancing
- Avoid continuously touching eyes, nose and mouth
- Wash your hands continuously
- Use a face mask while travelling
3. What Should Be Taken Care of If You Are Infected by This Corona
- Please contact the nearest hospital and get tested your blood.
- Keep Social distance because if you have this disease then the virus will infect other people surrounding you.
- Take proper treatment for this virus
- Contact on corona helpline number provided by Gov of Maharashtra Click Here.
4. What WHO (World Health Organization) Saying About Corona
- WHO has confirms this virus on their social site Have look: Click here
- WHO Also gives you some advice to kicking out coronavirus Check out Here