In today’s time, nobody has the time to drink a cup of coffee in peace. Putting makeup on is a more time-consuming task than drinking a cup of coffee and hence it is a far-fetched dream for many. The modern makeup is fairly simple and cheap in terms of time. If you want to put makeup on within 5 minutes, you must focus on three things; vibrant lips, plush lashes,and glowing skin. Here are some makeup tips to change your look within 5 minutes:
- FIRST THINGS FIRST: The base of good makeup is a good sheer liquid foundation. Applying makeup on uneven skin tone will only make things work. You face is a canvas and it needs to be prepared for the makeup you are going to apply on it. A liquid foundation evens out the skin tone and sets the tone for the whole makeup.
- USE A CONCEALER: Use a concealer to hide any blemishes or dark circles. Use your ring finger or a non-latex sponge to apply the concealer. Make sure the concealer matches the skin tone otherwise the whole makeup will look out of place.
- SHED SOME LIGHT ON YOUR FACE: A highlighter acts as a skin brightener. Make sure that you choose the highlighter which suits your skin tone. Use a white highlighter if you have a fair skin complexion, if you have a medium skin tone, use a pink-ish highlighter and if you have a dark complexion, select a pale golden hue. Don’t be generous with the highlighter, only apply it on your face’s key features.
- NOT SO PERFECT EYELIDS: Take a waterproof eyeliner and highlight your upper lash line. Smudge the line to create a dusty yet elegant look. There are many shades of eyeliners available in the market. Choose the eyeliner that matches the rest of your makeup. Paint your eyelids with an eye shadow that matches the eyeliner. Also, you can use an eyebrow pencil and stencil to shape your eyebrows. It doesn’t take much time but makes the face look perfect.
- DON’T FORGET THE LASHES: A perfect eye makeup is more than enough. When in hurry, just focus on eyes. Use mascara to lube your lashes and make them look fuller. Also, curl your eyelashes to achieve those Barbie doll lashes.
- BLUSH: Apply blush on the apples of your cheeks. Stroke the makeup brush towards the temples. Dust off the residual makeup on the chin and the forehead.
- CHERRY RED LIPSTICK: The cherry red lipstick is an all-time great. You can never go wrong with the cherry red lipstick. However, you can go for bold colors as well but make sure it looks clean around the edges.
- COMBINE LIP PENCIL AND LINER: Keep the pencils sharpened so that it is convenient and time saving. Use a pencil instead of a lipstick when you are behind time. A pencil is easy to apply and control. You can also outline your lips with a lip liner of the same color. Smudge the color a bit so that it doesn’t look pasted.